For some time I've been programming Twitter Bots, some with custom php scripts, some others with CBDQ, most of them are "dead" now, but most of the accounts are still available afaik.
- Retroslime crawls the web and builds sentences by concatenating things it sees on the pages it reads.
- AlmostRT copies random tweets but adds one mistake or two.
- Shy Hipster loves everything that people hate on twitter. His older brother HipsterBot (who also used to hate things people love) was a disaster, mostly beacause some people mistook it for a human user...
- Nouveaux mots invents new french words.
- Proverbot creates new english proverbs.
- Andreas Tangen complains in french.
- Things doing things does things.
- The first bot ever created by an AI isn't what it says it is.
- A bot that gives his views on whatever happens at a given time.
Some of them have been trying to interact with random humans a few times.
Since Twitter is threatening to delete old inactive accounts, I've done a couple of screenshots to keep as an archive.